Highlight Films produces and provides a wide range of professional video services for international corporations and organizations: corporate videos, marketing videos, training videos, sales videos, Facebook Ads, YouTube, CEO Video newsletters and more.
Our customers include Intel, Cisco, Microsoft, HP, GE, Alstom, Amazon, SAP, AT&T and others…
We aim to help our corporate and commercial customers to communicate more effectively with their clients, suppliers, investors, employees and business environment.
We use our animation, CGI and our archive footage, including aerial footage, to enrich our corporate videos.
In 2016 we began producing corporate 360 videos in Israel, and one of our goals for 2019 is to became a leader in 360 production in Israel.
Tools and Formats
- Training Video – helps you set professional standards, save time and money of mobilizing instruction personnel, achieve uniformity between remote company locations.
- Medical videos – we have the experience of more than 200 medical videos we produced in the last three years, and an experienced production team specializing in the production of medical and medical-related videos.
- Web Video – Our creative team offers an outstanding services from concept to delivery in all formats: from high definition presentation to investors sitting in a conference room to uploading videos to YouTube.
- Marketing Video – anything from hard sale videos to feel-good clips. Anything to help you market and sell your products and services.
- Public Information Video – for Local Authorities, Government and Large Corporate customers, relating to huge markets. There is no better or more affordable way to send out your message than a professionally produced video clip.
- Investor relations Video (IR) – Your investors want to see and hear. They are no longer satisfied with spreadsheets and financial data. The image they see stays with them, and they will feel more involved with the business operation.
- Health & Safety videos
- Client testimonial video
- Video Streaming from customer’s website
- Online company footage archive
- Conference Video – we often film conference and upload the video to the web. It serves those who couldn’t attend, increase awareness among those who didn’t hear in time about the conference, promotes the company and is in full control of the customer: We make recommendations regarding content and from to serve our customer best.
- Video for websites – Search engines rate video websites better than non-video web sites. We can re-format and adjust any video to any website – using the latest and most popular decoders in order to create the best video for its purpose, accessible by all.
- Time Lapse Videos – the time lapse video is always impressive. Squeezing hours, days and years into seconds can tell a whole story in seconds, and leave a strong visual impression on the viewer. Here are samples of time lapse sequences of nature and landscape in Israel.
- PR video – it works much better than a textual press release.
- Testimonial video – Would you like to show your potential customer that your current customers are satisfied with the services you provide them?
- Recruitment Video – Many times it is not enough to write about the employee you are looking for. It is better to show what you mean: Once the message of “This is us, and we are looking for you” is clear, it saves hours of interviews, screening unfit resumes and losing focus of the best possible candidates.